Top Patent Attorney USA
For many businesses, a strong patent portfolio provides a significant competitive advantage. Under the U.S. Patent Act (35 U.S. Code) inventors must submit a patent application to the United States Patent and Trademark Office where it will be reviewed by an examiner to determine if the invention is patentable. If issued, U.S. law grants patentees the right to exclude others from making, using, or selling the invention.
What Is a Patent?
The U.S. Patent Act states that processes, machines, articles of manufacture, and compositions of matter are patentable subject matters.
How Can I Protect My Invention?
Protection of patents includes strict compliance with filing deadlines and confidentiality requirements during early stages of invention, in addition to analysis of the scope of the invention. The statutory bar of timely filing a patent application in the U.S. can be unforgiving, and vary in international countries. Unintentional public disclosure of an invention without a confidentiality agreement may result in a complete loss of patent rights.
L.A. TECH & MEDIA LAW FIRM provides comprehensive patent law consultation and services to technology companies, startups and innovation firms, including patent drafting, prosecution, litigation, and licensing. Our Los Angeles patent attorneys communicate and interact with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on a regular basis, and are highly experienced in preparing concise and effective patent claims, and researching and writing opinion letters on patent issues.We have a best team of intellectual Property Lawyer in Los Angeles, USA.
- Procurement of U.S. Utility Patent for Computer Hardware and Software, Business Methods, Apparatus, Systems and Manufacturing Methods
- Procurement of U.S. Design Patents for Product Shapes, Designs, and Icons
- Procurement of U.S. Provisional Patents
- Prosecution and Defense of Patent Infringement Claims in the U.S. District Courts, and Arbitration Hearings
- Performing patent search and clearance studies to evaluate new products
- Due diligence investigations of patent portfolios
- Writing and answering cease and desist letters
- Establishing international protection through a global network of intellectual property resources
- Patent licensing by top patent attorney USA
- Patent litigation and defense