Due diligence in company and partnership formation can have profound impacts on the viability of company and limited liability for its shareholders. Consideration of company formation in any state requires consideration of several factors including the funding structure of the company, number of shareholders and their country of citizenship, previous agreements between co-founders, and asset and liability due diligence.
L.A. TECH & MEDIA LAW FIRM is a complete resource for corporations and limited liability companies in any stage of development.
Our business and corporate management legal services include counsel to our clients during all stages of the entity life-cycles: from formation, to operation, to expansion via merger or acquisition, and dissolution.
- Consultation on corporate and entity legal and financial structure
- Entity formation: Corporations, S-corporations, LLCs, Partnerships, DBAs
- Preparation of corporation Bylaws, Operating Agreements and Minutes
- Draft and consult on agreements between and among shareholder or co-founders
- Joint venture transactions
- Commercial and business agreements between entities