11620 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90025
- U.S. Trademark Law
- Entertainment Contracts
- Copyright Licensing
- Technology Agreements
- Corporate Affairs
- George Mason University School of Law(JD, Entertainment and Sports Law Concentration)
- Marymount Manhattan College
Gabrielle Peters is an intellectual property attorney focused in federal trademark prosecution in the United States Patent and Trademark Office, and trademark litigation in the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board and federal courts across the United States.
Gabrielle manages global trademark portfolios for technology, fashion, and consumer packaged goods companies, in addition to software, hardware technology, and publishing companies, part of her core expertise. She also counsels companies regarding the use of their intellectual property rights in social media transactions, e-commerce stores, high fashion retail, and video game publishing.
Gabrielle’s extensive experience in intellectual property litigation and digital media production deals, and her seasoned expertise on corporate affairs and startup funding best practices guides her analysis and her clients through the maze of due diligence, document preparation, and deal strategy considerations in connection with high stakes transactions involving intellectual property rights and digital assets.
- Advising on United States Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, and federal court litigation strategy nationwide
- Contract negotiation and startup due diligence
- Intellectual Property protection strategy
- Trademark Prosecution in the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Federal Litigation, Trademark and Brand Disputes
- Copyright Registration and Infringement
- Corporate Governance, Co-Founder Agreements
- Copyright matters, design patent and utility patent protection, and confidential disclosure agreements;
Gabrielle holds a B.A. from Marymount Manhattan College, and a J.D. from George Mason University School of Law.
Admitted to Practice:
- District of Columbia