Top Media Law Firm in L.A.
The legal issues associated with new media, internet and mobile industries can be vast. From rampant trademark and copyright infringement, to DMCA and Privacy notices, online contests and sweepstakes, unfair competition and false advertising, misappropriation and rights of publicity, clients in this industry need solid legal counsel.
We deliver expert legal counsel on issues that arise at the intersection of intellectual property law, science, technology, and industry.
Media law involves consultation on a variety of production and intellectual property issues stemming from development on new media platforms, including social media. Legal issues involving copyright protection, trademark infringement and wrongful association, production of content, copyright clearance, digital publishing, cast and crew contracts and other legal and business affairs are typically implicated.
Our media law firm in LA USA consults producers and digital publishers in the areas of intellectual property protection, contract consultation, and company structuring, with a focus on digital entertainment and monetization on new media platforms. L.A. Tech and Media Law firm was recognized as among the top new media attorney services firms in Los Angeles consulting clients across the world and fifty states in the USA.
Our emerging technology law practice counsels clients such as application and software developers, website publishers, ad-tech agencies, technology investors and venture capitalists, entrepreneurs, social media marketing firms, mobile healthcare systems (mHealth), education-tech companies, inventors, telecommunication firms and local governments in the myriad of legal issues facing the “internet of everything”.
- Intellectual property counsel including copyright, trademark, patent and trade secret protection, filing and registration
- Software and code licensing agreements
- Multimedia game and mobile application development and production agreements
- Distribution agreements and licensing on new platforms
- Product placement agreements
- Online and off-line contests, promotions, and sweepstakes consultatio
- Right of publicity and defamation actions on the web
- Copyright attribution and fair use analysis
- End User License Agreements (EULA)
- Cybersquatting & Domain Name Disputes
- Social Media Marketing issues
- Ad revenue share contracts
- DMCA compliance
- Crowdfunding issues